27 January 2015

Eat, Drink, Be Maribel

Ugh... so hungry... and this stomachache is killing me ...

H....hello. Hito here. As you can see, I'm facing a problem that's .... a little more imminent than the birth of the anti-messiah. Twelve of us travellers have been living on rations for ten for almost a week now, and it's only going to get worse in the next few days. It's like that Okuu's Look-alike doesn't care any more... like she ever cared at all, I mean.

I can't stop ... all I can do is think about food, all day, all the time, just to stay conscious and knowing that I'm still alive. And those wicked Gensokyo Island residents... it's like they're rubbing it in our faces, mocking us for our hunger. I mean, what would happen today but yet another ostentatious birthday party for one of its more vain and aristocratic islanders?

Happy birthday, Margit! You don't need that two-timing player Kurt anyway! And is that ... Archie and Maxie in the same room? And not fighting?

Margit Ravelli, the haughty and princess-like army lieutenant, celebrated her 25th birthday together surrounded by loved ones, close friends, and random passers-by. However, the gathering was alerted to an anomaly when the candles on the birthday cake were blown out by a sudden gust of wind. 

Unfortunately ... for us, that is ... the travellers who had banded together to raid the party for supplies had been discovered, and they were quickly driven off by small arms fire, tactical nuclear weapons, and Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt. Shortly after, the travellers (all Gensokyo Island-born) were captured by their parents, given a harsh spanking and sent back out into the cruel outdoors once again ... without supper. Is this world really so uncharitable?

Like I said, it's as if they were trying to mock us for our hunger. Okuu's Look-alike even organised a cook-off today among the islanders, producing some very unusual concoctions. I mean, sure, they're strange, but I'd be much more likely to eat them than that weird glowing glob I picked off the beach the other day!

 What is this I don't even. I already have the food, but it's the silly adjectives that make it funny.

Ugh ... I mean if we travellers actually had a frying pan ... and use of Mii Apartments' kitchen, we could actually cook some of the stuff we pick up instead of just putting it straight down our throat. After washing it first, of course. With sea water. I don't want to be reminded how many of us simply couldn't wait for that one person to get out of the portable toilet and decided to utilise the environment for that purpose.

And then, what's more, later in the day Okuu's Look-alike held a barbecue! Or more correctly, gave a Barbecue to someone, that person being the infamous sadist and genocidal killer Yuuka Kazami. And she was ecstatic about it. Have you ever wondered? It's called a Barbecue, but a barbecued ... what? Is that what they do with those kids that go missing on this island???

 When Yuuka asks you for a Barbecue, you don't say 'Barbecued what?'. You just light the fire. And run as far away as you can.

Graugh ... even though my stomach's already empty, it still makes me retch thinking about what horrible deeds could have been perpetrated on this irrepressibly wicked island. No doubt it all comes from the top.

A vile, wicked dictator of an island obviously only sees fit to invite others of a similar mentality to live there. And these minions, these underlings ... nay, these accomplices to Okuu's Look-alike and her monstrous ways revel with each new cruel deed in which they partake. Why was I so worried about those rumours anti-messiah, about the great old ones - for I've now realised all too late the devil is all around me at this moment, and these so-called residents are just enacting a ritual as part of their servitude to a dark power.

The big cheese! Nothing's bigger than cheeses, not even the Beatles. The two mustachioed bananas agree.

Oh ... hey, Yuzu. What do you mean I was supposed to be presenting a new interview today? What do you expect me to do when I can't even eat enough to think straight? Do the work and get paid - do you really believe that? It's all a conspiracy, man! We need to rise up, tear down the tyrant running this place, and...

Umi? I ... didn't know you were here! I ... I know I really shouldn't swear in front of girls but... damn, I'm so hungry, I can't even pay attention. I'm sorry for ... where'd she go?

Ugh .. can't see. Can't...think .... so hungry. So sleepy...

*thump*

BUNBUNMARU UPDATES, 27th January 2016

Happy 25th Birthday, Margit Ravelli!

Gensokyo Gourmands
Yuuka Kazami tried some Barbecue today. It's her Favourite food!
Kikuchiyo Kanbei tried some Mango today. He thought it was the Worst! 

No comments:

Post a Comment